2.0
Turnaround Time

Ordered a auto bra for a 1974 VW Beetle. It arrived but did not fit properly, I contacted the CS dept, (no name given).

Was informed to send photos, which I did. 3-4 days later I called, was informed to return the bra, with a return number. I returned the item in the original box with the return number on the box. After waiting for several weeks I contacted them, was informed I should send them the postal receipt.

After 4 weeks I no longer had the USPS receipt.

The return policy does not indicate I should keep the postal receipt in order to replace or refund my money. I am now out $139.00 and not happy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor cs and product not fit" of car cover usa car cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $140. Car Cover Usa needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car cover usa car cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Car Cover Usa.

Comments

Port Leyden, New York, United States #1311146

Had very much the same with this company.

Burn the money, at least you will stay warm.

I turned them in to the stste Atty. Gen. Internet fraud office.