Turnaround Time

I ordered a set for my Rav4. They sent the wrong ones.

After about a month of back and forth they sent me another set. Still not even close. I e-mailed them and told them I just wanted a refund they took about a month to send me a return authorization number(their policy i guess). I shipped the covers back.

tracking says they got the covers two days later. A week later I ask what the status of my refund by e-mail. I got a very rude response that said that they charge a 20 percent restocking fee. I replied thats fine i guess How do I get my shipping back.

I added that it was in their own policy to refund shipping if it is their fault. I recieved a refund that day for the original price minus the 20 percent.

I asked for a refund on the shipping and they do not respond. I got nothing and I am out 150 dollars

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of car cover usa car cover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Car Cover Usa needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car cover usa car cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Car Cover Usa.

Comments